Food Outlets

Cringle

That is interesting, did you see the negative verdict on Towers Nerd live?

I read that too and I thought it was going to be poor, but I went in with an opened mind and I have to say if they had a Burger kitchen on the high street I would use it. If anything its good to know we have an alternative to Pizza Pasta which we love.

But until you have tried it you can't really comment. Also hearing free tea and coffee after 3PM with a MAP is an extra bonus too.

We tried out Burger Kitchen at the weekend and were pretty impressed. It isn't trying to be fancy, it's just simple burgers. All four of us had different meals and there wasn't any complaints. The amount of staff they had in there was just woah! They were fighting each other off to serve customers.

I wouldn't be too disappointed if Thorpe lost its franchises to be honest.

I read that too and I thought it was going to be poor, but I went in with an opened mind and I have to say if they had a Burger kitchen on the high street I would use it. If anything its good to know we have an alternative to Pizza Pasta which we love.

But until you have tried it you can't really comment. Also hearing free tea and coffee after 3PM with a MAP is an extra bonus too.

I was due to hit Chessington today and try a burger, but I decided to go to Thorpe instead (glad I did, it was dead!). I'm hoping to get there this weekend to test them out!

Went into Burger King today, a complete disaster, 3 members or staff trying to serve us, had to pay twice for two meals due to staff not knowing how to operate the till, both meals had to go back due to getting the order wrong and I'm sure I was not charged the correct price. First and last time I go in there this year, bring on the Burger Kitchen PLEASE!

Cant beat coca cola freestyle machines. Wish they introduced it to the parks. The currently have them on trial in several burger king branches in london. Over 125 varieties in a single machine.

http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/freestyle

Could Thorpe Park have been reading this thread and signed up to coca cola freestyle as the facebook page says:

"Exciting news coming soon from THORPE PARK and Coca-Cola... Check back here on Monday as all will be revealed!"

• 6 months later...

I liked this part from the application!

The application site is also in close proximity to Nemesis Inferno and Ramba Rapids.

Ramba Rapids? New for 2014 ride sussed! :P

No but seriously when I ate at Mexican Cantina earlier this year I liked the food but did find the lack of indoor seating annoying so it's nice to see this being done :)