Cringle

Food Outlets

Sticky Sisters was open today - not sure if it was their first day, seemed to be a number of manager-types lingering about. I tried to queue up to ask if they did annual pass discount (presuming not as it's not a Merlin outlet) but the queue set up Bush BBQ had is gone and the two cashiers weren't attempting to serve people in order so I gave up.

Ended up with a lamb doner from Amity Kebab - huge portion which I struggled to finish despite a good proportion of it ending up on my face rather than in my mouth!

After a couple of visits including Chessington, I’ve come to the conclusion that Merlin’s best own food brand are actually the chippy’s. I think they must have different fryers in them as the chips way better than the other outlets. They’re actually crisp. And the chicken there is better than the Chicken Co.

Well, thorpe have now opened a small food outlet that is in the dock yard, the donut compound, it is basically next to the megastore and uses a kinda cool looking metallic logo with blood splatters in the background. I didnt take any photos but it is in the building next to the facade of amity boardwalk games

Is it the existing one rebranded? As there has always been 2 in recent years. The donut factory and the one almost at the rear of the mega store in on the perimeter of the arcade building.

Nice to finally see big plates in Pizza Pasta. Guess thats the end of the "plates get smaller every year tradition"

Have to also say the pizza was extra delicious this evening! 

On 8/4/2018 at 11:43 PM, Mattgwise said:

Nice to finally see big plates in Pizza Pasta. Guess thats the end of the "plates get smaller every year tradition"

Have to also say the pizza was extra delicious this evening! 

ig9ZHYHSkNmG.gif