Dudley Do Right's Ripsaw Falls

Matthew

Recently rode this Log Flume and a half , and thought it was brilliant! Themed in every nook and cranny, and the drops within are amazing. Especially the final drop with the water coaster segment in it?But yes, favourite water ride out of the UK. Made this topic after searching for the relevant topic, so discuss!

An awsome ride, and 1 I hope stays at Islands of adventure for many years to come.Not only is the theming great, the ride has all you could want. good storyline, thrills, brilliant soundtrack, and it's perfict for those nice hot long days at the park.:)I'd say it was the best water ride, although I do like Jurrasic park river adventure...

I surprisingly didn't get wet on this the other day. Thanks to my trusty Busch Gardens Poncho :blink: But after the final drop with the water guns I got damn soaked!I'm going to Islands of Adventure tomorow, I'll get some more pictures and add them to this topic. I love the constant rules inside the ride.This really is my favourite water ride... joint with Splash Mountain and Journey to Atlantis, especially with the water coastery bit inside of it.

• 1 month later...

yeah I just came back from an 11 day trip to florida, weather was hot even though its nearly christmas, was averaging about 80degreesF.but managed to get to islands of adventure for 3 times, but only rode ripsaw falls twice.I found I got more wet on the first 2 small drops, reason being the water displaced from the front of the boat bounced off walls and pillars and straight back into the boat, but those cannons are a bum at the end. their only fun if youre squirting someone else :)

• 2 months later...

I have ridden this twice and absolutely love it! Its deffinately the best water ride ever! And you get so soaked! I like the way that when you get to the bottom of the chute, you kind of pop back up again. Does anyone else know what I mean?

Yes, kind of like Logers leap when you nearly go flying out your seat?.Love that feeling, though I'm so glad they installed the safety bars

• 3 months later...

Well I think a few years ago there was an accident and because of the steepness of the drop you come out your seat a bit , (it's amazing :P ) That's why lap bars have been addedBest log flume ever and I wish one like it would be built in the UK. When you look at things like this I would much rather have the traditional log flume than a water coaster to be honest.

Well I think a few years ago there was an accident and because of the steepness of the drop you come out your seat a bit , (it's amazing :P ) That's why lap bars have been addedBest log flume ever and I wish one like it would be built in the UK. When you look at things like this I would much rather have the traditional log flume than a water coaster to be honest.

Oh yea I think I remember hearing about that accident, just couldn't remember lol, but thats good they added lap bars now

To be honest they don't change it a whole deal , they don't actually press down on you , if they did that would be terrible as it's a log flume. Thing I love about those boats is , Although they are quite cramped, each person has a seperate seat so if your in a boat with complete strangers it makes things less awkward.