Political Discussion

MikeC

The EU Referendum  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Britain leave The European Union?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Undecided.

Blowjob lips?

One thought exactly the same thing. However, seeing as how one will be straight from tomorrow, to avoid the imminent annhialation of gays, I would prefer not to add further comment. I shall stick to knobs and doors in the boardroom, a far safer pursuit. Tally ho!

But did they not claim a few years ago that the current economy was 'recession proof'?

I not sure on that one, but I guess they didnt expect what happened in the states to happen!

I can imagine that a lot of families of the Iraq/Afghan troops will also have something to say about how Labour have run the country...

I think its important who ever wins that our troops are left there to finish of the job they started. Would be an awful shame for all those who have died in the conflicts to have died for there country to just pull out at this stage.

Did we need to go to war though? We didn't need to get involved at all...Bush said "Jump" to Blair and he asked "How high?"...That's the essential run-down of it...Brown is an idiot and Cameron is a slime-ball... I don't particularly want either of them in office... I see some of Blair in Cameron to a degree as well... Urgh...

Did we need to go to war though? We didn't need to get involved at all...Bush said "Jump" to Blair and he asked "How high?"...That's the essential run-down of it...Brown is an idiot and Cameron is a slime-ball... I don't particularly want either of them in office... I see some of Blair in Cameron to a degree as well... Urgh...

Ah you see, this is the usual response to any kind of Iraqi war question. And the question I really want to know the answer to is... is there ever a good time to go to war? Now, in a brief run down. The Falklands occured in 1982 and helped Thatcher retain the Prime Minister position in 1983. Are we genuninely saying that if the Tories had been in power after September 11th and America was sending troops into Iraq, that the Tories would just say No Deal?

I not sure on that one, but I guess they didnt expect what happened in the states to happen! I think its important who ever wins that our troops are left there to finish of the job they started. Would be an awful shame for all those who have died in the conflicts to have died for there country to just pull out at this stage.

Well the other option is to stay there, which would just result in more and more deaths anyway...

Reading that just made me feel a bit sick inside. You CANNOT be serious!? :|

Why? We are at war with monsters who have killed 1000's of innocent people in attacks such as Sept 11th, 7/7 bombings, along with many others, and failed attacks which would have undoubtedly caused 100's more innocent people to die. That is why I feel its important that we finish of the war we started and defeat those responsible for the attacks.

Reading that just made me feel a bit sick inside. You CANNOT be serious!? :|

Welcome to the real world then Ryan, horrible, cruel things happen. These things are out of control but think of the brutual, horrific things the Taliban regime did to people during their reign or Iraq such as pucli executions of women, children and families by stoning.

Why have more deaths when there loved ones are at home and wanting them back!

Because we are at war with these people, because of the 1000's of innocent people they have killed. The people of the armed forces are there fighting for us, our freedom and to stop the atrocity's of September 11th ever happening again. If we pull out now, we will have lost the battle and these monsters will continue terrorising us.

And Marc - If you feel so strongly about them staying - Perhaps you would like to help them out then?!

Because I'm not in the Army.

Because we are at war with these people, because of the 1000's of innocent people they have killed. The people of the armed forces are there fighting for us, our freedom and to stop the atrocity's of September 11th ever happening again. If we pull out now, we will have lost the battle and these monsters will continue terrorising us.

We've been losing the battle since we went in... It's the modern day Vietnam...

Because we are at war with these people, because of the 1000's of innocent people they have killed. The people of the armed forces are there fighting for us, our freedom and to stop the atrocity's of September 11th ever happening again.

I think a lot of terrorist threats and incidents wouldn't have happened if we didn't charge into the Middle East under the guise of finding weapons of mass destruction which could be launched within minutes or something rediculous.Anyway, I think all of the parties have major flaws so I guess I am hoping for a hung parliment..

I think a lot of terrorist threats and incidents wouldn't have happened if we didn't charge into the Middle East under the guise of finding weapons of mass destruction which could be launched within minutes or something rediculous.

Possibly, although obviously September 11th attacks happened before the war, but then if we should have gone there in the first placeis a whole other argument :)But we are there now, and I feel w need to finish what we started.