Thorpe Blast Mini Meet! Sunday 9th November

Marc

The park was just brilliant and the people like I said before!Funniest thing though has to be after park close! We spent god knows how long in car park waiting for Boyd, then went to Nando's which was all fine. After eating Seb checked train times and his last train and Holly's was at 10.15, it was nearly 10.05 by this point! Me, Seb and Holly had to make a quick move to the train station with Marc, Boyd, Ian, Keli and (Dan I think) behind as their train I think was later. We all exited Nandos at the same timeThe train for Seb and Holly was more urgent so we went off leaving Marc to try and find his ticket to get out the car park!Got to the train station dropped Seb and Holly off, Marc rings saying he can't get out as he lost his ticket, so had to go back to the car park, get a ticket, gave it to him, had to reverse back out the one way road onto a small roundabout which was rather scary; thankfully wasn't busy!Said goodbye to all and off I went, just as I was passing Basingstoke (half way point of my journey as I live outside Southampton) Seb texts me saying I have his key in my pocket! :PAnyway I've posted Seb's key back and hopefully it should arrive soon! All in all a very eventful day!

Had a great time with Beth, Martin, Sam, Iskander and occasionally Holly.

No it wasn't. It was waste! :D Nah I'm jokingYesterday was great, went round with Martin, Sam and Beth and... that was it. Oh wait! Holly sometimes as well. Park was quiet (pointless me saying that as it seems most people here were there anyway), we got on nearly everything I think. And yeah I think we bumped into other groups a couple of times as well. Journey back kinda ruined the day though :D , well the underground part did anyway. The victoria line was closed which I should have checked before I left but didn't. Anyway long story but that mucked up the rest of the journey meaning I missed my train from Kings Cross which I should have caught easily. So had to go all the way down to cockfosters :P .

We spent god knows how long in car park waiting for Boyd, then went to Nando's which was all fine. After eating Seb checked train times and his last train and Holly's was at 10.15, it was nearly 10.05 by this point! Me, Seb and Holly had to make a quick move to the train station with Marc, Boyd, Ian, Keli and (Dan I think) behind as their train I think was later. We all exited Nandos at the same timeThe train for Seb and Holly was more urgent so we went off leaving Marc to try and find his ticket to get out the car park!Got to the train station dropped Seb and Holly off, Marc rings saying he can't get out as he lost his ticket, so had to go back to the car park, get a ticket, gave it to him, had to reverse back out the one way road onto a small roundabout which was rather scary; thankfully wasn't busy!

Ha yes it was hilarious trying to think of ways to get out of the car park without paying the £12 lost ticket fee! Can't believe the final plan worked to be honest...but was defiantly a VERY clever idea (if I do say so myself) heheEnded up getting back to Southampton (with a very boring train journey of Dan sleeping on my shoulder) at about 1am with a 45 minute drive home from there... my mother wasn't very happy about picking us up as I told her we would be back at about 11pm and she had to stay up late! But had a great day overall, met some lovely people... and got forced (well asked nicely) to join TPM...so here I am.

Oh you silly billys! I could of taken you to Southampton Central!

Ha maybe...but then we would have had to put up with Seb longer...and as much as I love him...after about 11pm he becomes too much to handle! Kidding, kidding. I guess so but either way Dan would have slept on me because he was sleeping on me in Marc's car on the way to Woking.

Sunday was sooo good. It was more personal than other meets for sure. No idea why *shrugs*Best moment, was when we were at the fireworks and TP were playing Rule The World and I turned around to see all of your faces.Was really happy being there with all of you and could feel the warmth :DI kept making sure that Holly and Rich could see coz I wanted to be certain that they well...didn't miss a thing. Joining TPM one of the best decisions ever :PREALLY look forward to March meet-up. Cya all there. Heck! maybe some of us, could meet up during the weekends/Xmas holidays, would be so good.

I should hopefully be going in Feb as well! Anyway, we will leave this until we get a new topic for the next meet up! God I can't believe we are talking about it already! :P

I make the next trip important! :PLondon Attractions...Hmmm. I want it, but if I can't go, there will be more of the trip report reading pain of good times :D.