Detonator

Lewie900

Does anyone have information as to why Detonator's down at the moment? I can't remember seeing Detonator having a period of downtime for longer than a day before, and this time it's been down since Monday.

I think I posted this elsewhere but I think it's the platform that takes the car up, it wasn't releasing or something because I remember seeing it up there with an engineer on top, when it did re-open though there was alot of oil (or what I though was oil) on the hook that connects the platform to the car, but then again, I could be wrong.

I think I posted this elsewhere but I think it's the platform that takes the car up, it wasn't releasing or something because I remember seeing it up there with an engineer on top, when it did re-open though there was alot of oil (or what I though was oil) on the hook that connects the platform to the car, but then again, I could be wrong.

Yeah that always happens when I go

• 4 months later...

The problem what I get is that I wanna get off it as quick as possible and get to another ride otherwise people usually just push u out of the way and run forward to rejoin the queue so I try to avoid that but I seem to jump off and when I land I get these horrible feeling in my feet and its just painful to walk. Any ideas as to what it is? I spose it could be the rush of blood from being at high altitude to low altitude in a matter of seconds and the feet arent used to it quickly? :P Glad I'm not the only one who gets this pain!!!

The problem what I get is that I wanna get off it as quick as possible and get to another ride otherwise people usually just push u out of the way and run forward to rejoin the queue so I try to avoid that but I seem to jump off and when I land I get these horrible feeling in my feet and its just painful to walk. Any ideas as to what it is? I spose it could be the rush of blood from being at high altitude to low altitude in a matter of seconds and the feet arent used to it quickly? :P Glad I'm not the only one who gets this pain!!!

I think it is just pins and needles but really bad!!

Basically it's the rush of blood to your feet after the high amount of G Force experienced on the ride. It will take a few seconds for the blood to get circulating properly again.I always just wiggle my feet and toes before I get off and it usually sorts things out for me. Don't get off too energetically ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mattgwise changed the title to Detonator