Detonator

Lewie900

Well I think the signage looks really good on the 4d cinema, and the dodgems. But detonators looks awful in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

....that sign I just posted, which doesn't even fit the plaque it sits on.. looks really good?

You have low expectations if that's the case.

Hmmm, not gonna lie, I was expecting an audio change. And, in some ways, I kinda wanted an audio change. Would have been interesting to make the audio a bit more comical and light-hearted for such a scary and imposing ride; almost like how Tidal Wave creates a comedy out of a tragedy. Think, if pulled off right, it would have worked really well. I guess I'm more in the minority with the opinion though! :P

I wonder how much guest (or even enthusiast?) views played a part in deciding whether to keep the audio or not?

I would rather they kept the one currently, it suits it perfectly! Did last season anyway... Because they are playing it so quietly this year, and now with the angry birds music you can hardly hear it which is a shame . Hope they fix the speakers soon!

I would rather they kept the one currently, it suits it perfectly! Did last season anyway... Because they are playing it so quietly this year, and now with the angry birds music you can hardly hear it which is a shame . Hope they fix the speakers soon!

It sounded much louder yesterday than it was earlier in the season, unless its been turned down again!

• Mattgwise changed the title to Detonator