Dragon Falls

Ever since the rocks were removed I've lost most of my interest in falls. Neither of the drops are that good either.I find loggers more unpredictable in regards to leaking boats and waves coming over the top of the boat at the end of the second drop.

Most of those bears were installed for the sake of CCR.

Yes, but they'll be going back home this year.

My only bug bear with Fall's is what the hell happens when you go over the top of Tomb Blaster? That part has so little to look at (essentially a giant warehouse) and you go round it so slowly. I sometimes just wanna get out and push.

You could look to the left as you go up the lift hill - the amount of crap on display (that is meant to be hidden) is enormous.

My only bug bear with Fall's is what the hell happens when you go over the top of Tomb Blaster? That part has so little to look at (essentially a giant warehouse) and you go round it so slowly. I sometimes just wanna get out and push.

Well we could always take the roof off Tomb, then you'd have something to look at :oYeah top trough is a bit slow but there's nothing we can do about that unfortunately.You could get out and push but that would cause the ride to be E-Stopped so I don't suggest that for our sake mainly :rolleyes:

Guys just be careful what you say on these forums. People are always reading and you could get staff members into serious trouble. Just a heads up.To make this post on topic.... lol. If you have great hearing you can indeed hear Tomb's music from the top of Falls. I do love Dragon Falls, but I can't help thinking that it either needs a major asthetic change or just a complete replacement. The trouble is, for a replacement, the track kind of needs to be similar as that area of the park is pretty developed. Tis a difficult one.