Dragon Falls

• 2 weeks later...

I love Dragon Falls, its one of them fun, wet rides when you have a great chance of getting a decent photo because you have had time to pose Lol. well me anyway :P I have soo many fridge magnets of me on Dragon Falls and in each one there is a different expression on my face. :P

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dragon Falls is a great ride! Dragon Falls has also had good reliablility this season which is a positive for all visitors! :PThe only criticism I have with Dragon Falls, which is not to do with the actual ride. It is the amount of balls I see from Dennis' Madhouse. I can not wait for Beanoland to be changed so hopefully there will be no balls causing none on the start of Dragon Falls' lifthills and pathways by Dragon Falls.

Wth!? xDI couldn't understand a word from that speaker

You can very clearly on Dragon Falls when you are on the ride! :PIt said...Please keep your arms and "regs" inside the boat at all times. Okay?I do not get why it says Okay? :(There is one at the end which I think says...Please keep your booty inside the boaty! :P

You can very clearly on Dragon Falls when you are on the ride! :)It said...Please keep your arms and "regs" inside the boat at all times. Okay?I do not get why it says Okay? :PThere is one at the end which I think says...Please keep your booty inside the boaty! :)

I am really not a fan of these announcements.

I love all the announcements at Chessington.However, I am not a bit lover of Dragon Falls' announcements either. (And that is saying something coming from me).I prefer the older announcement on Dragon Falls.Click link below to hear what I mean...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rSuPHoNIM

Perfect! It's also not the type of announcement that makes your 4 year old nephew keep repeating it all day.

I said on a few posts above that I only had the first announcement.I was browsing through You Tube again and I found a Dragon Falls Onride Video which has the announcement at the start and the one at the end.

Wow weird annocements on Dragon falls lolI was wondering did they have an old annocement before? I can't remember =/