Dragon Falls

The sponsor is rather random, I noticed it last week. However, it's not thrown at you at all on the ride. I never noticed it until I came off the ride and looked at the signage.I do like its new design. :blink:

Agreed, its a very sweet looking logo, far better then the old one which always looked a bit crap.

Didn't think that Merlin were so 'up' for sponsors, however, its nice to see Dragon Falls with a sponsor. Agreed, the outdoor signs look much better judging by that photo, I look forward to seeing it myself! Am I right in thinking Dragon Falls has never had a sponsor, although either Mystic East or Falls itself was sponsored by Singapore Airlines (or something similar) in the late 80s/early 90s?

I feel the theming is now to dated on dragon falls and its just not as popular as it used to be!when they had the bigger queue.I do feel the whole Mystic east need some TLC mind you chessington have concentrated so much on the zoo for the past 3-4 years they almost forgot they had a theme park to look after but at the least the water squrting elephant is working again!

^ Couldn't disagree more, even on mild days it has one of the biggest queue's in the park.Whilst some areas of it do look tired, I still think it's a good ride with a great theme.

No what I meant not as big as they used to be I remeber when all throughout summer the queue for it would be a constant 2-3hours now its only sometimes makes 2

Did the Dragon Falls queue used to go down the back path from Wild Asia, then through the trees opposite cos there are part on the floor infilled with concrete that looks like removed fencing and then an old wooden structure covered by plants and trees that looks like an old queue?

Indeed, especially for a 23 year old ride...Also take into account there are more rides at the park now than all those years ago.

I suppose. of coarse because they had Samurai back then and so there would have been a split in mystic east teens of Samurai and families (most of the time) on dragon falls.not always but that would probably explain it.

2 to 3 hours, now only about 2? How do you know this? And is it a bad thing that the queues are slightly shorter? Two hours is still a very long time, extremely popular.

not anymore especially at thorpe and Disney 2 hours becomes a piece of cake and plus waiting in A&E for 5 hours helps to practicie :P