Dragon Falls

Well perhaps theme parks should make everybody wait at least two hours in a hospital before they visit? No, they shouldn't. It was a meaningless anecdote of yours that proves nothing about the popularity of Dragon Falls at all.

To Let you know you stated waiting in a 2 hour line is a long time and what I stated was after waiting 5 hours in a Hostpital makes a 2 hour queue for e.g Dragon falls easy.Read before you submit!Plus you are the one carrying on the A&E statement that was one thing I wrote and you seem to like annoying me when I am trying to have a discussion without being interupted by your posts!

Ugh, re-read my post please and you will understand.You were saying that Dragon Falls is not a popular ride anymore, because the queue only often reaches two hours. I pointed out that two hours for Dragon Falls actually means it is very popular. You then come up with the most daft response I have ever heard saying "If you have ever waited in A&E for five hours you would realise that two hours is not actually a long time to wait in a queue." Do you think that makes any sense?Two hours is still a very long queuetime for Dragon Falls, regardless of whatever you were doing in some hospital somewhere. For example, I have been on a plane for six hours, does that mean Dragon Falls isn't a popular ride? No.

th13teen seriously... 99% of what you say is absolute rubbish... Please save us all the annoyance and "really" think about your posts. Or don't post at all :P

Can I just state if you think its just me then on one of the older posts one of the members sent this not to be a tadle tale plus please give me time to get used to what and what not to do as I have only been a member for a few days! thanks :PI must say, if you want clean water, I'd avoid this. Nautic Jets at Wicksteed

I must say, if you want clean water, I'd avoid this. Nautic Jets at Wicksteed

What does that have to do with Dragon Falls?Please start thinking about what you actually post and see if it makes actual relevance... Comparing a wait in a ride line and in a hospital is STUPID... They are completely different in every single way... On a plus note, the Falls queue now has lots of little proverb things... Only they're very, very amusing... I took a few pics of them today so can put them up here...

What does that have to do with Dragon Falls?Please start thinking about what you actually post and see if it makes actual relevance... Comparing a wait in a ride line and in a hospital is STUPID... They are completely different in every single way... On a plus note, the Falls queue now has lots of little proverb things... Only they're very, very amusing... I took a few pics of them today so can put them up here...

that was one of the previous posts to prove I'm not the only one apparently giving out stupid posts that was from dan air

The new signage is very good and thankfully the sponsorship is very subtle. There Is only one big sign which even shows what the big lollipop is so thumbs up to Metlon. With Tidal Waves dr pepper sponsorship and now Falls, Merlin seem to be able to sponsorship deals more tastefully.

• 3 weeks later...

We were at Chessington on Saturday and witnessed the ride break down twice. The first time we were in the ride building overlooking the platform when they had to evacuate all the boats. And the second time was later in the day we were walking over to the ride to use our ride exit passes to go on when we saw the boats stop again. Does anybody know what the problem was on Saturday?

Since the new sponsorship, has anyone else noticed at the top of lifthill 2 that there are these new printed canvas things that look like the top of a castle, every little bit like that just helps to revamp rides a bit! :lol:

I think these may have been added slightly before everything else with the sponsorship...Though they added a new sponsor sign right outside the tunnel... Can only see it on the ride, and a quick glance, but still resulted in me having RAGE...

I think these may have been added slightly before everything else with the sponsorship...Though they added a new sponsor sign right outside the tunnel... Can only see it on the ride, and a quick glance, but still resulted in me having RAGE...

I find it hard to be angry at the Juicy Drop Pop Sponsorship, when I can think of alot worse ones. :)*Ahem*I think they might be trying to say something here...... not quite sure what though. :lol:Posted Image

Since the new sponsorship, has anyone else noticed at the top of lifthill 2 that there are these new printed canvas things that look like the top of a castle,

I think its supposed to be the Great Wall of China with blue hills in the backround. It covers up the ugly Tomb Blaster building but its still quite cheap looking.

Its no longer a primary school art project but now its an actual image of the Great Wall of China.