Your Setup

Phill

New topic time. Post a picture(s) of your setup/room/desk and a brief description of what you can see in the photo.Ok, so my apple store room. (And yes this post will turn into a total mac whoring one).Posted ImageeMac and iMacPosted ImageOoo eMac and iMac againPosted ImageSexxy iMacPosted ImageArtistcy shot, whats that in the background?Posted ImageApple boxes of course!Posted ImageAnd why not, one more iMac photo.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, beats doing work...Photo's taken on my phone, because my camera is all the way over there *points* My resonably tidy desk...Posted ImageItems on desk include... three speakers from my 5.1 set (:unsure:), 19"monitor, mouse, keyboard, christmas hats, DVD-RWs, wallet, chocolate, screwdriver, old mouse, UK-EU plug socket converter, blue highlighter, external HDD, CD-RW, mouse recharger thingy, fan, mp3 player hub, razor, donkey note holder, dead batterys, pliers, crocodile bottle opener, light, phone. And some other stuff.Near desk... PC MPU, window, cool lean-y spinn-y chair. Ikea FTW!Have a closer look...Posted ImageAnd here, for your viewing pleasure, is a video of my sound-activated cathode doing it's sound-activated thing. This is my old light setup though, as you can see above I now have 2 x Red & Blue and 1 x Blue as opposed to the 1 x Blue shown below, but I'm sure you can live without another video. Filmed on my phone, so yeh, it's crap again, and for some reason... it's upside down *shrugs*Edit: YouTube's A Bastard, So Click HereYuh, I'm bored.

• 1 month later...

Now now, let's not be hasty :mellow:

Hmmm now I'm confuesed do you mean you recycled things from your first 2 pics and made it into something in the second?

No, don't look at the first set of pics, for arguements sake they don't even exist! :blink:Edit: Another doughnut for whoever can guess what brand larger bottle I am currently using to store a pencil! Clue - It's to the right of the right hand speaker.

• 1 month later...