Your Setup

Phill

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe's house is POSH! there's a nice painting in what looks like the room u go into as soon as u enters someone's house> 4got the nameI like everything about Dann's shown rooms but not the bit where it shows the wires all on the floor. The flowers are really nice, all I had < past tense was a Venus-Fly plant. Ive my OWN lil pile of wires under my desk, luckily no-one goes down there > muahahahaha :oI got the smallest room in the house but my sis (26 soon) is going to moving out soon (aww) so, ima get two rooms yay.My current room will be my work bedroom and my new will room will have my sis's big tv < Big up's and my new big bed > enlargd :PI'm have two desks: Computer desk ----- where computer and etc is and another where all my other things are.I suppose, I can get rid of my desk, and put a big bed > aww I'll post some pictures in the summer of what the rest of my humble aboad looks like. Garden would look nice I bet hmm.I bet y'all hate antique stuff, I hate them IMO. I'd rather have something more modern

• 8 months later...

I have two setups. First one:Posted ImageUsual stuff, a computer, iPod docking system playing the Flume music cos I'm cool, printer, 02 Router, webcam / microphone, pot of pens and shizz, phone, iPod Touch, thought I'd add the Bose headphones in there too.This is my second and favourite setup: Posted ImageBed, laptop and fanboy stuff. Tasty.