Dueling Dragons

richy2001

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea thats true, I love the loops!When I went to florida in 2004 with my cousins and that, me and my older cousin went on the fire side and my parents went on the ice side, we wanted to go on at the same time, but they got on first =/

Yeah I get what you mean...I tried that with my brother and we got on on the same ride, but he sat a few seats forward so there was no way we woere going to get near each other on the loop. I'm suprised no-one has tried to recreate this on RCT3...

Yea I'm interested as well and plus I'm not too keen on Harry Potter and the thing is idk why there gonna re-theme it to Harry Potter because not everyone in the whole world likes Harry Potter

Not everyone in the world likes the saw films but they still made a coaster themed around it :P

Holtjammy16 thats brilliant! I didn't even think of that ! :P Thats a very likely theme for it :)Oh also someone said earlier, I'm not going to go to IOA now I'm going to go to Universal , IOA is called Universal's Islands of Adventure and is owned by Universal so it wouldn't really be hurting them :)

Holtjammy16 thats brilliant! I didn't even think of that ! :P Thats a very likely theme for it :)Oh also someone said earlier, I'm not going to go to IOA now I'm going to go to Universal , IOA is called Universal's Islands of Adventure and is owned by Universal so it wouldn't really be hurting them :)

Oh yea that was me and I know, but funnier enough I do prefer universal to IOA, I know its the same, but I like Universal better, I guess its because I've been there since I was 4

Yea Universal Studios is awesome aswell , Can't wait to ride hollywood rip rideit rockitOh and also, I'm trying to find a picture I found a while ago where it showed that Dueling Dragons , the lake its on , the middle of it is shaped like a dragon! I was amazed by that and it shows the lengths parks go to in America compared to over here :)

Yea Universal Studios is awesome aswell , Can't wait to ride hollywood rip rideit rockitOh and also, I'm trying to find a picture I found a while ago where it showed that Dueling Dragons , the lake its on , the middle of it is shaped like a dragon! I was amazed by that and it shows the lengths parks go to in America compared to over here :)

Oh yea I really want to go on the hollywood rip ride rock it! it looks soo good :)Oh? I've never seen that pic before o.o, but it sounds interesting I must say