Saturday 14th Feb - Thorpe Park Open day trip

Marc

When: Saturday 14th February 2009.Time: 2:30PM.Where: Thorpe Park, Sitting rocks opposite Stealth Diner.Thorpe Park opens its gates early once again this year, and we plan to be there with our open day meetup! We'll be meeting at the sitting rocks, opposite the Stealth Diner. From there we'll take the usual group photo, and try to squeeze in as many group rides as possible. We're a fun and friendly bunch of people, so don't be hesitant to come along, we always love seeing new faces!The park will be open from 10:00AM and will close at 05:00PM, Please be aware that there will be limited ride avaiablility, check out www.thorpepark.com for the latest information.If you'll be attending, message us to be added to the attending list.The meet last year was a huge success, and we hope this one will be to! Hope to see you there!Remember to wrap up warm!Confirmed (18)MarcIanNemRichChris.JamesBethTPDanTommyTpKabzProfessor Xego-youmaster iskanderHollyryanha5FrankieSkunkymaxharveyмichαεlαMaybeMikeyEllie MaxiMeme5053PM me to be added to either list!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the lovely rich messaged me and spanked me over something to do with my post lol so therefore it is edited lol cos I realised my mistake thanks to rich xx lol erm well I dunno really I will still think about it cos theres no samurai no slammer no nemmy inferny and OMG no tidal lol so I shall see