Saturday 14th Feb - Thorpe Park Open day trip

Marc

Well rather than see Saw why dont you wait for the trip where people plan to ride Saw if you can only go the once? (unless its same day not sure when Saw opens). That way it makes your day that extra bit special. As well as seeing all the wonderful people on here you can ride Saw wooohooo lol.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd definately reccommend going to everyone! The park is kinda lame but there's a really good atmosphere with all the fanboys and fangirls and is a great way to get to know the members on here.There's probably a chance of going somewhere afterwards for food too so it's a grat laugh.Gah, I'd do anything to bring back last year!

Just for people asking about visiting for Saw...well this trip is not about Saw in any way, it really is just for people to meet and see eachother again. There might also be a meet on March 14th but really that's just a suggestion at the moment. So can we please not have any more people saying 'why aren't you going in March when we can ride Saw?'.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you all know the list has been updated, I am unsure if I'm going due to having an induction in the morning that day. Won't know till either I get a letter stating times etc or until the day. Sorry guys, I am sure you will have a good time without me anyway! :P

I actually do wonder...really? :PWhen I first went to Feb 13/14th meet-up, I didn't know anyone and yes, I did get a few dirty looks and stares. :P heheBut the most important thing, is to be nice and take the time to talk to people and then they'll loosen up. And when I meet people and I get people saying "Oh there's Will RUN!!!" - I know they care and look forward to see me :)(Just Joking)We're not that bad but actually good - and if you take a chance n come to the meet-ups you'll be thinking hmm not too shabbyHope you come

OK. The lists still stand at thisPlease note the list I am posting won't be the updated one. Please go to page one for the updated one.ConfirmedMarcIanNemRichChris.JamesBethTPDanTommyTpKabzProfessor Xego-youmaster iskanderHollyMaybeSkunkyMikeyмichαεlαEllieMaxiMeme5053Please can you PM me or Marc if you wanted to be changed from either list or removed/added.ThanksAlso, due to the fact that my induction is on Friday now instead of Saturday I will be going. Unsure what time I am going to get at park though.

It usually varies between each meet. These are the details for this meet.When: Saturday 14th February 2009.Time: 2:30PM.Where: Thorpe Park, Sitting rocks opposite Stealth Diner.Hehe yes we are nice group of people indeed, you'd probably settle in pretty quickly :)