Saturday 14th Feb - Thorpe Park Open day trip

Marc

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is random but Rob, do you/does he work at Thorpe Park? There was a guy working on Zodiac who looked exactly like you/him. And the reason I'm saying you/him is because I'm not sure if Rob is a member ;)

As far as I know Rob did work at Thorpe Park last season.

I did work on Colossus in 08 thgh. hi 5'ing a moving train isnt a good idea though as it only takes one idiot to grab your arm .... so I wouldnt want to be giving hi5's on Colossus would I? ;) , unless its whilst the train is not in motion or about to be sent.Also if I'm darker coloured its news to me. so it was prob someone else.

;) Everyone knows Rob but no one knows me?!IT'S AN OUTRAGE!!!!I OPERATED VORTEX, WHICH OWNS ZODIAC!! I HAD POWER TO GIVE YOU TOP SWING, ZODIAC GIVES YOU A RUBBISH RIDE EITHER WAY!!AND I was one of the fastest Rush attendants!!AND it's my birthday tomorrow!! lol...Marc knows me, but Marc knows everyone at Thorpe cos he practically lives there so that doesn't count! ;)And Rob can't even remember where he worked in 07 apparently! Pretty sure you did NOT work on Colossus, you were in the reject area that was Thrills West! Ha!Anyway you can't always be all camp and interacting with guests cos if the majority of them that come on the ride are chavs or boring farts, you feel like a right idiot when you try to interact and they sit there like dummies or swear at you. So it's no wonder a lot of TP staff look miserable when they get treated like that all the time...and that's just the guests ;) Shall say no more, but put it this way, a lot of staff haven't returned this year, me included!More favouritism then there are chavs...and that is saying something!EDIT: Rob it's not good when you go hyper cos girls notice it...girls in bright tights and tutus who are gagging for it...therefore trying to pull you...so be careful, just cos I'm not working there anymore to keep an eye on you :P

Why will u be jelous of the girls? winkwhich is why I pick to interact more when there are familys and children on zodiac

Erm why would I be jealous of desperate girls who want you-know-what at the age of about 14? And who are totally fake - magically, they all have long, blonde hair, and are plastered in make-up and fake tan. I soo wanted to say to them "You've been Tango'd!" ;)I may as well be jealous of Zodiac as well, as you spend so much time with it ;) hehe.

Well I aint in any pics, cos I hate them and I wasnt in the best of moods that day.This is probably down to no sleep the night before. I have to agree with the people running off was rather annoying and you need to think of the people, its not like you haven't all been on the rides before the main reason people went was because they wanted to meet people. The people I was with on the day were amazing (Rich,Chris,Holly and Sheepie) what legends.I might be attending the meet on 14th March but not sure yet. If I attend then I aim to be happier than this time as I will be getting some sleep lol. Thanks again everyone for making the day better and nandos was good when things settled down thanks guys.