Paultons Park

Rich

I always thought when looking at the concept art "where is that going because that surely can't fit on the old dinosaur site" so this makes a lot more sense! That is a big site and it's a big development, good on Paultons! 

Now all we need is them to remove the go karts and put a haunted house/dark ride there and the park is complete basically.

Great update, love how they present these things to; simple enough for kids but interesting enough for adults. 

Now all we need is them to remove the go karts and put a haunted house/dark ride there and the park is complete basically.

I think the log flume should be next, either get a proper one or theme the travelling style one they have to disguise and enhance it.

Why can't we see water fall & rockwork structures more frequently in our parks?

Uh.. Matt we are, Paultons is one of 'our' parks.

I do feel like Paultons is our saving grace in the UK. It seems to be the only park where anything could happen and with any installation you can tell they care.

That layout is interesting - the turn out of the station looks like it could give a nice bit of force for a junior coaster!  Be interesting to compare it to the Ben 10 layout.

I'm really excited for the park - this investment is an obvious statement of intent for where they want to take the place.  Paultons had always been a park on my 'to do' list, but more a 'I'll get it done when I get it done' type of park.  This investment has shot it up there to a park already in my 2016 plans - and I hope that it gives the general public a similar feeling when the area opens up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...