Paultons Park

Rich

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the double post, thought I should update you on Paultons.Paultons has just spent a lot of money on brand new go karts, the old ones are currently stored in the old Romany building. New for Summer 2009 and I think one of these firsts, if not first, Panning for Gems, we still have Panning for gold.New Water Blasters for the Raging River Ride, which means it won't be going anytime soon.One of the days last month we have had the busiest day since July 2007, this year Paultons have got it spot on.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if anyone is interested but there has been more development in the Cobra/The Edge story on the BBChttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/8316872.stmSeems all a little over the top to me, Paultons Park has been a amusement park for a long time and there has never really been any issue with screaming, why do residents chose to complain now? Taking into account that Cobra was built in 2006 it seems to have taken them a long time to start complaining

I really don't get why people live near theme parks if they aren't prepared to take the noise.I mean, for god sake! Isn't it a bit obvious!There are going to be future developments which will be with new Rides and Attractions.It would be like me if the pub by Vampire's first lift hill was to be a house. And I decided to purchase it.I would not then go to the council and Chessington & Zoo complaining about Vampires' noise.I have chosen to live near a theme park, and there are certain things you have to put up with.It is not rocket science!!!I wouldn't mind living by Vampire's lift hill by the way! :lol:

I really don't get why people live near theme parks if they aren't prepared to take the noise.I mean, for god sake! Isn't it a bit obvious!There are going to be future developments which will be with new Rides and Attractions.It would be like me if the pub by Vampire's first lift hill was to be a house. And I decided to purchase it.I would not then go to the council and Chessington & Zoo complaining about Vampires' noise.I have chosen to live near a theme park, and there are certain things you have to put up with.It is not rocket science!!!I wouldn't mind living by Vampire's lift hill by the way! :lol:

The problem is, some of the people have been living in these houses longer then the amusement park has been there.

• 1 month later...

As some of you are now getting the closed season blues already and are getting annoyed with Alton Towers and the fact you have to be a Christmas hotel guest to get on park, and to be fair the rides they are opening just aren't worth it.Paultons is open till 23rd December, to go and see Father Christmas you HAVE to prebook but I am sure you lot don't want to do that! So you can turn up on the day, pay £17.50 each to get into the park and enjoy rides like Cobra and Edge 2 days before Christmas!! Visit Paultons Park for opening times.Please be aware The Raging River Ride is now closed for winter maintenance and depending on how frosty/icey it is, the Wave Runner may also be closed. Rides will vary in opening and closing times due to frosts/ice and darkness.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Double post I know but it's an update... NEW LOGO ALERT!!!As some of you might be aware, Paultons has a new logo, It is seen outside the park on a small sign saying the park is closed and it's here http://www.paultonspark.co.uk/pdf/SEASONALAPPLICATIONFORM2010.pdfThey are currently in the process of changing the website etc so be prepared for a lot better quality colour version of the logo to appear very soon!I can see which way this is going in your responses below... :angry: