Paultons Park

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Steve what you said about the new rides being disliked by the council is a complete lie. We are talking about TWO rides here, one from 2006, one from 2009. 2006 is Cobra which has permission granted to stay, 2009 is the Edge which is what the appeal is for. Between that time we have had the maze removed to make way for a brand new Wave Swinger in 2008 (which caused no problems) and in 2007 we had Gold Rush Falls and Trekking Tractors, which again caused no problems. It's all to do with the conflict in land zones.Thanks for supporting anyway!

^ Please don't moderate. Leave that to the Team.I do think that Paultons should accept the compromise, and relocate Edge. It's far easier to relocate Edge than Cobra.Ultimately, Paultons have cocked up by building the two rides in the wrong place. They should have known better. Edge is a pretty noisy ride after all.

I don't think it's a noisey ride. It's not like you can hear it from the other side of the park, I.e where Stinger is.

Very true Whiteknuckle!As I am at the park nearly every day, you really cant hear Edge from even the main car park, you can however hear the Raging River & The Stinger.It's been known to hear The Stinger from around the Go Kart area. You cannot hear Edge from the Water Kingdom area. That gives you some contrast in noise levels! :(

• 1 month later...

I really loved this park when I was younger. I really wish I could be 12 years old again so that I could go back to the play area. That was so much fun lol. However, if I did that now I would look like an idiot lol. I sound like an old man lol :)I havn't been for about 5 or 6 years so I havn't ever been on Cobra or Edge. I might go back one day just for the memories. I always really loved the log ride and The Stinger.It's an amazing place for families and young thrill seekers. If I had kids I could use them as an excuse to go back. :unsure:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I swear last time I went to Paultons Park there was the same log flume that is on the website now... It was definitely before 2007 because my niece cried on the stinger, and in 2007 we went to Chessington and she went on everything and loved it... So that can't have been the same year :P