Paultons Park

Rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I Went to Paultons on Tuesday. (12/4/11)It was a really good day at a Park which isn't really talked about that much and has some pretty decent rides too. After heading through the turnstiles it was a fairly long walk all the way over to the other side of the park to get on the first ride, which was Cobra. :o This is the best 'Mouse' type coaster in the UK imo, it has some nice helixes, turns and airtime hills. It was pretty much a walk on at the start of the day and it amazes me how it doesn't need an operator to be in the console, they can just use the dispatch console to do everything with one operator! Next, I went to ride on the...Edge, it's better than Kobra :) (don't get confused here) It always gets to the top of each spike and gets some good airtime over the airtime hill if you sit furthest away from the loading platform. The park was pretty quiet on a whole, when compared to Merlin parks and Edge remained an almost walk on all day, most of the time it was just waiting for the cycle to finish that created a small queue. The majority of people were in PPW, which did have big queues on everything. Overall it was a really good day, and we will probably visit again when we are in the area. ;)Ride Count:Cobra: 4Edge: 4The Stinger: 2Flying Frog: 1Kontiki: 1Sky Swinger: 1Raging River Ride: 1Jumping Bean: 1Rio Grande Train: 1Some random car ride similar to tiny truckers which I got forced onto and almost got stuck in: 1George's Dinosaur Adventure: 1-This had 30mins queue and was the longest queue of the day.