Rodeo

I'm not sure why the ride went, probably due to escalating maintenance costs or simply the park thought it would be a good way to reinforce the target audience they had changed to.I'm pretty sure though there isn't anything in it's place at the moment though.

I think Rodeo got removed as it was not meeting the target audience for Chessington.(Being 1.4m, intense ride etc.)Obviously, there are things to back up this point like Rameses Revenge and Rattlesnake.This is only what I have heard before, but don't know if it is 100% true.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

These aren't from Runaway Train, these are from the back of Ramases.Posted ImageControl BoxPosted ImageAnd the horse that used to be the centre piece of the ride.In both you can see the queueline is in good condition. Actually looks like a "good" queue as it wrapped around the ride in a lot of greenery as well as a decent view of other rides, would have loved to at least have tried Rodeo. Much clearer view of the area from on-board RT but never taken pictures of it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Merged with original topic. Please take a brief look to see if there are any similar topics before starting new ones. The original was the second one down, for example.I've never experienced any Breakdance, I know Rodeo has a place in a lot of people's hearts from when it was at Chessington. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...