Miss Hippos Fungle Safari

barley142007

I've got my heart set on a Mega-Lite now, and I don't think an X-Car would suit Thorpe after thinking about it... However, it probably wouldn't fit on the site of MHFS so I'll go beg somewhere else :PI'd like to see a nice family flat ride on this site, or something that's not too thrilling but not too tame either... if that makes any sense

I dont think a mega lite would fit, It would be good but one of the key elements of the megalite is height and to overpower all the other rides but with thorpe parks very high skyline even if they did you probably wouldent be able to see it! And for that sort of ride you really do in my opinion with that sort of space I think you would get an 'outside Th13teen' track!

• 2 months later...

This space needs to be used at some point. The size of the area can accommodate a small to medium sized flat, a Top Spin would be suitable but then again there' s Rameses Revenge down the road.

Can someone answer me why everyone wants a top spin at Thorpe Park? :( They arn't that good :(

I don't think they will put a thrill ride in as it's one of the last kids areas left, with the carousel etc I thin they may but another childrens ride in like Tiny Truckers

Thorpe are developing a park that is not recommended for children - they are currently aiming for 16-32 (around) age band. I'm sure soon enough we will see something similar to waht Gerstlauer wrote in a report of SAW - The Ride, Anyone under 12 should not visit the park and instead visit CWoA.

Thorpe are developing a park that is not recommended for children - they are currently aiming for 16-32 (around) age band. I'm sure soon enough we will see something similar to waht Gerstlauer wrote in a report of SAW - The Ride, Anyone under 12 should not visit the park and instead visit CWoA.

And Storm Surge fits into this HOW?

I'm surprised that gerstlauer even give a toss about Thorpe and Chessington's target audience....

Because it's all you talk about.Half of us work for the flipping parks yet don't arselick the park pretending it's the best thing in the world

Theres hundreds of things I hate about tp, and I dont talk about cwoa, Lego and AT because in my eyes they arnt somewhere I would want to find myself. Chessington is a bore, as is lego, and AT is too far for whats there.

Theres hundreds of things I hate about tp, and I dont talk about cwoa, Lego and AT because in my eyes they arnt somewhere I would want to find myself. Chessington is a bore, as is lego, and AT is too far for whats there.

I honestly cannot recall the last time you said a negative thing about Thorpe. Nor can I remember the last time you didn't defend the park when someone made a negative statement.And if you find Chessington and Lego a bore, and would have bad things to say about them, you can hardly criticize people for having bad things to say about Thorpe, can you?

Because tis for children... you know short annoying things that are also found on the forum?

Like you you mean?I mean the day I saw you at Chessie for the 'meet', you woke up late, got Marc to leave the park and pick you up, came in at 1, and when you met up with the rest of us you spent 99% of the time on your phone...And then you left at like... 3... You can say it's a bore all you want, but if you only give a park 2 hours for a chance then you're not in the right mind-set... Especially when you don't even try and talk to other people just on your phone... :(