Random

Phill

That was very boring Jord! You shouldn't challenge someones religion and beliefs. Bit rude really!

To be honest, he said he enjoyed the conversation, and he didn't find it rude. I did not present it rude, I was opening him to a new way of thinking not challenging his beliefs or religion.

Last night my class went on a Drama trip to the Bush Theatre to see My Romantic History.There were around 25 of us and 3 teachers.It was a great show but the funniest moment was on the way home on the London Underground my drama teacher was very talkative and some random passenger said:"Excuse me; Are you pissed?"Every person in our carriage statred laughing and my teacher gave the woman the evils and didnt talk until we were at Waterloo

Some nast individuals are being pure racist,.. There were a mere 40 muslims out of london muslim population of 607000+ who burned the poppy yesterday, and now they all have to come under attack? It makes me sick reading these groups on facebook about us burning muslims for what they done - IT IS RACISM!

On the other hand, they're being very offensive towards those soldiers over the years who have died fighting for ours (and in some cases, their) freedom... I can understand people's anger towards it completely... It's the same thing that happened with the Qu'ran burning the other week...Those who did it should be sent packing though, if they don't like this country they don't have to live here...

Some nast individuals are being pure racist,.. There were a mere 40 muslims out of london muslim population of 607000+ who burned the poppy yesterday, and now they all have to come under attack? It makes me sick reading these groups on facebook about us burning muslims for what they done - IT IS RACISM!

This happened to youths too about the protest on Wednesday. A small anarchist group planned the attack on millbank tower and all protesters are being treated like criminals.

I found the poppy burning deeply offensive. In my opinion it's completely disgusting and absolutely inexcusable to show such a huge lack of respect to people who deserve the greatest deal of respect out of anyone really. I'm afraid I'm with Benin on this one; as far as I'm concerned they can expect to get as good as they give in the racism department if stuff like this happens.You may have noticed, this REALLY wound me up. Rant over.