Random

Phill

http://twitvid.com/XDN2XSo good!Mirrors - Natalia Kills (Dark Pop)If you like Gaga, you will like her. She is also signed to the same record label as Gaga. She is a British-born, half-Uruguyan / half-Jamaican artist. She is signed to Cherrytree Records, Streamline as well as Interscope. She is supporting Robyn on her tour and is tipped to be one of the big artists for 2011. Debut album comes out in February.

I found out about Florried around July / August. She is not signed to a label and is making the smart decision of building a fanbase first because she looks for a record deal. She is working with Xenomania who has prod. a lot of songs for Girls Aloud.Natalia Kills is not good at singing / performing live at the moment and her voice isn't anything unique or special. But I think she is special because she writes her own songs (which are as good as Gaga's), her genre of music is unique (Dark Pop) and she is similar but at the same time, very different to Gaga.She acts in her own webisode series (Love Kills) and has a film coming out called the Exhibitionist which she is directing. She co-produces and directs her music videos and is given a huge amount of creative freedom, which is rarely given to new artists let alone big artists like Beyonce or Mariah. She is signed to Will.I.am's label as well as Cherrytree and Streamline (which Gaga is also signed to) and I am convinced she will be pretty big like Katy or Rihanna.

Just found this comment posted on a Stealth video on YouTube,"Rollercoasters and thrill rides should all be demolished, The fact that they move fast and violently can trigger of something dangerous in the brain, The aggression of a thrill ride can cause a human to become aggressive and become a danger to society, thrill rides are responsible for alot of serial killers, don't support this ****, it's bad, we need to put a stop to this bull**** that is ruining our society, please take in what I said."Really? :P