Random

Phill

Yeah this is a pleading post but whatever.Some of you might know about the connection I've had with BBC Asian Network just in the past. There has been a lot of talk about the closure of the the network for a while but now it's understood that there is 4 weeks until the final call. Please call 03700100222 & show your support towards The Asian Network. The Friction show features some fantastic music and the support the Friction team have showed me and other small producers is unbelievable.So yeah, please call 03700100222 and give the Asian Network some love. With enough short phone calls it will continue going strong. Cheers peeps.

Yeah this is a pleading post but whatever.Some of you might know about the connection I've had with BBC Asian Network just in the past. There has been a lot of talk about the closure of the the network for a while but now it's understood that there is 4 weeks until the final call. Please call 03700100222 & show your support towards The Asian Network. The Friction show features some fantastic music and the support the Friction team have showed me and other small producers is unbelievable.So yeah, please call 03700100222 and give the Asian Network some love. With enough short phone calls it will continue going strong. Cheers peeps.

Whenever I've unfortunately had to listen to BBC AN it just seems full of crap - yet other Asian directed/branded whatever networks seems to do it fine on a commercial basis.On what points do you think it should be saved?

Whenever I've unfortunately had to listen to BBC AN it just seems full of crap - yet other Asian directed/branded whatever networks seems to do it fine on a commercial basis.On what points do you think it should be saved?

I don't like everything they pump out either, doesn't mean to say its all full of crap though. The Friction show has introduced me to a lot of new music. They broadcast the full spectrum of Asian influenced music from all around the world , not just Punjabi music. It's appealing to more than just Asian Community's plus the show is very supportive for new unknown producers as well. The team behind that show are very nice people and someone I've met through it continues to be extremely helpful. In no way am I trying to heavily persuade people to call in if they don't like it. I only found out about the situation recently from a member of the team. I'd be upset to see it go and was just thinking that if anyone who read that enjoyed the channel or that kind of music they would help out.