Random

Phill

I wasn't actually referring to arguing on here actually, anyone can get tough with a keyboard in their lap, I was talking about real-life And actually I wasn't aware I was losing the supposed argument, because let's face it, just because there are like 5 of you guys and just one of me, I wouldn't say you're winning, just ganging up. I actually thought this forum was a nice place to be, but I think some of you decided you didn't like me for just having an opinion, and I'm okay with that, I don't expect you to think the same as me, but I would appreciate it if you accepted my opinion and just move on from it. I can't win with whatever I say, so I expect I'll cause some kind of offense to someone with this post too. ;)

1st driving test - 10 minors, 1 major2nd driving test - 9 minors, 2 majors3rd driving test - 9 minors, 1 major4th driving test - 9 minors, 1 major5th driving test - 4 minors, 1 majorCHANGE CAR TO MINI6th driving test - 3 minors, 1 major7th driving test - 1 minor, 1 major8th driving test - wouldn't take the car out as it had a warning light on it9th driving test - cancelled due to snow10th driving test - 3 minorsI HAVE FINALLY PASSED THE DAMN THING!!!!