Random

Phill

Omg, us year 9's are going on a school trip to Chessington next month! We also go to Thorpe in year 11 ;). I do see what you mean though. People are gonna come back and say "OMFG, did you go on stealth, it was so freaking high and scary!"

aha, my school took me for thorpe for free.its funny to see them all being turned away at the annual pass entrance then me just strolling though [;but yea, they do all get too over excited & to us they seem to know nothing, but then again - not everyone that goes there is like us!

Ive asked my school if I can they said that I could, and I also asked one of the Chessie staff a few weeks ago who also said you were allowed to so yeah, I think itl be quite funny when everyones bustling to get throught the main entrance while I stoll through quickly and run off from them ;).

Ha, I havent heard of K'nex in years. I used to have a TV remote holder I made out of K'nex but I broke it. Nice vortex though - made me lol. On the subject of K'nex, this made me remember my childhood...

My friend used to have it - I was facinated by all the differnt passages and stuff, highlight of my childhood. Could have played with that for days.

I have a few k'nex things, diggers etc the best thing is the pirate ship with goes over teh top. I lost the instuctions though so I can't make it anymore. Does anyone remember what those little octagonal shapes which you could slot together? If you do what was its name?