Random

Phill

I've been thinking about where best to put this (I have nothing better to do at 4:30am) and decided to put it here. This is for people who were on TPM chat these past few hours. I'm posting this in the hope that you find it uplifting and inspiring.

"When you feel the knife stick,And you just can't take it,When you're heart is breaking, yeahYou still won't know what it's like, what it's like:You haven't seen the ghosts that I've seen,You haven't lived enough, to know what it means.To feel the pain in love turned cold,To taste the year before it's over."

This woman can explain it better though:

Arrgh there is nothing more annoying/exciting/nerve-wracking than waiting for someone to reply!And what can beat that "fuzzy" big grin feeling when someone sends you a heart-warming compliment? ;)Ahaha I really should calm down, it's just a Facebook message, I don't want to assume anything yet, and I don't want to jinx it!*Heavy sigh*EDIT: Had a reply ;) Omg omg omg :P I feel like a bloody teenager!

I have just found out exactly what this "Rebecca Black" person is ...I'm have two different views A) Shes a complete f***ing spastic and it's brilliant to laugh at her;) Shes been told to look like a spastic by some record label and make her a laughing stock, thus gaining more viewsIf her song 'Friday' is actually meant to be good, it is shocking. Still the funniest **** I've heard in a while!