Random

Phill

I need to give up eBay.I told my friend Sharon I'd buy her a Bast Taste Bear for Christmas, I end up bidding on a few when I find out they're going cheap. I get outbid and get a little competitive. Next thing I know I'm the proud temporary owner of 6 Bad Taste Bears. Ergh, I need to sort my life out.

That's a bit random tbh...

Hence I put it in the random topic..?Anyway, I tried to click on his channel this morning and it said it had been removed for various reasons. The channel is back up now, but you can't see his latest video as that was the primary reason his channel was removed in the first place.

Rather amusing moment regarding my school library's printer today...It's a tired old thing; faithful, like any printer should be, and it does it's best to get the jobs it's sent done on time. However, it is not without fault, and that fault is that at least ten times a day the whole thing has to be opened up due to a paper misfeed.As usual, I had printed something, and as it happens there was a rather long queue of people waiting to collect their printed work. The new librarian, who started on Monday, was also there trying to sort the printer out. She clearly she did not know what she was doing, but she was still an authority figure so we all kept schtum and let her try to do her job. Then a nerdy little boy in Year 8 pushes past everyone intoning in some strained, nasal dialect that he's "a technician". Bollocks. But anyway, the guy has clearly irked some people, as well as the librarian, and he then talks us through what could have gone wrong with the printer, literally narrating like he's demonstrating to blind and deaf people. After a number of technological and irrelevant murmurings he exclaims "Bother, I've cleared the job list". This is met with a chorus of groans and some ripe language from the upper sixth (there's now about ten people in the queue, with numerous others having already given up).Mind you, his efforts weren't completely in vain. He opened the in-tray and carefully extracted a piece of A3 paper that had been printed but not ejected into the out-tray, taking extra care not to rip it. The paper is dispensed with ink-side-down, and so, turning over the A3 sheet, this arrogant little... "individual"... showed us the print-out of a trollface and the caption "U MAD BRO?".Of course, those in the know pissed themselves at the fact that the printer had been trolled by, well, a trollface, which also managed to troll a snotty Year 8 at the same time. :(

Analyzing a poem today in which the metaphors describing love strongly resembled a penis and it's use in women.''Hard and Steep, painful and something I can't remember, it requires effort and hard work and you may experience high points''. Our teacher thought we were laughing due to the cheesy lines...

Analyzing a poem today in which the metaphors describing love strongly resembled a penis and it's use in women.''Hard and Steep, painful and something I can't remember, it requires effort and hard work and you may experience high points''. Our teacher thought we were laughing due to the cheesy lines...

LOL SO FUNNY. WHEN YOU SAID THE WORD PENIS I CRACKED UP.

I did football in PE today, and I was doing quite well, I'd gone round the opposition, and was about to shoot, when out of nowhere, some idiot slide tackled me, sending me to the ground, writhing in agony. My PE teacher rushed to my side to check if I was okay laughed hysterically for the next 5 minutes. :(

To JackR - Your signature upsets me. I presume you're trying to quote the lyrics from the Toys'R'Us advert. It says "I don't wanna grow up, I wanna be a Toys'R'Us kid"!

I know perfectly well the lyrics are wrong and have done for a while. The reason they are wrong is because my mate sung them wrong a while back and I took the piss out of him for a while. I then told him about my account on here, as an explanation as to how much info I know about The Swarm but he didn't believe the account was mine. I purposely wrote the lyrics wrong as it's only something he and I would get and would ultimately prove the account is mine next time he looks at my signature. Yeah he's been taking the piss outta me for being on here, but none the less it was to prove to him this is my account and by purposley writing the lyrics wrong I could prove to him I'm in control of this account. If any of you happened to read my post in 'Rant' as a reply to Lauren's post about how her dad told her bf she was on here, you may know about the friend who took the p*ss out of me and just so happened to be on here himself, well that's the friend. Well spotted though I guess Fred ;)EDIT: Hopefully that should prevent me from looking like a mug for any longer, and I'm not going to change the lyrics even though it has been touched upon. :L

I know perfectly well the lyrics are wrong and have done for a while. The reason they are wrong is because my mate sung them wrong a while back and I took the piss out of him for a while. I then told him about my account on here, as an explanation as to how much info I know about The Swarm but he didn't believe the account was mine. I purposely wrote the lyrics wrong as it's only something he and I would get and would ultimately prove the account is mine next time he looks at my signature. Yeah he's been taking the piss outta me for being on here, but none the less it was to prove to him this is my account and by purposley writing the lyrics wrong I could prove to him I'm in control of this account. If any of you happened to read my post in 'Rant' as a reply to Lauren's post about how her dad told her bf she was on here, you may know about the friend who took the p*ss out of me and just so happened to be on here himself, well that's the friend. Well spotted though I guess Fred ;)EDIT: Hopefully that should prevent me from looking like a mug for any longer, and I'm not going to change the lyrics even though it has been touched upon. :L

Posted Image