Random

Phill

All went fantastic tonight, a turn out of roughly 200 and the Mayor of Bromley etc. Head teacher and two senior staff said I nailed it so I'm gunna take their word that I done okay. It's also really boosted my confidence to go for head boy when I'm old enough as my old teacher said I would be good for the job... Plus I got a KFC out of it so things went better than expected :( Thanks for the support Sidders and Lauren, look at you hair :wub:

Errr Jack...Look at your eyebrows :wub: And lol at you being Head Boy. Keeno :(

My eyebrows aren't actually that chunky, I have a lovely photo of you with a blanket on your head I would also be happy to post on here... ;)Plus I'd love to be head boy, imagine the detentions you could hand out to the little sh*ts in lower years.

You can hand out detentions as head boy? My, how things have changed... In my day we only told people to straight their ties. And even then we were laughed at. God I hate small children.

God some of the little children are so aggravating. Yesterday, one year Seven jumped on another Year Seven's back as he was walking down the stairs. Both of the flew forward clearing about 4 or 5 steps, one with the posture of a 'dolphin dive' on Black Ops whilst the other was on his back, kind of as if he was riding a horse...

The only reason why I chose to apply to be a prefect was so I could get a nice black blazer to replace the ugly burgundy one. That, and it looked good on college and uni applications.Then I got to be Senior Prefect and Deputy Head Boy, so my duties were more sorting out the prefects, than sorting out the little kiddies, so all was good really. X)

The only reason why I chose to apply to be a prefect was so I could get a nice black blazer to replace the ugly burgundy one. That, and it looked good on college and uni applications.Then I got to be Senior Prefect and Deputy Head Boy, so my duties were more sorting out the prefects, than sorting out the little kiddies, so all was good really. X)

It's a really prestigious accolade to have I guess. Our head boys read at special services/events, organise things like open evenings, and control a lot to do with the school as well. Teachers have said I'd be good for the job, and to be honest it's something I'd really like to do :wub: