Random

Phill

She was pretty annoying at The Summer Time Ball. She'd broken her leg the day before so was propped up on a chair with some chunky cast and she was just screaming her lungs out to us all whilst we stood in the rain waiting for her to finish... She did sound pretty good though :)

She'd actually broken her foot.</pedant>

So what actually annoyed you about her if she sounded pretty good?

Just because she sounded good, doesn't mean to say I like her. There's loads of great Opera singers, but quite frankly, I can't stand the genre. Even though she was a great singer, we was standing in the cold, I was soaked from rainwater and I was cramped in a pack of people (Near the front of the Golden Circle) but most of all, I don't particularly like any of her songs. As much, of a good singer she was, standing in an uncomfortable environment listening to songs you don't wanna hear was annoying. Her voice on the other hand was quite the opposite.

She'd actually broken her foot.</pedant>

Same thing, she had a pretty chunky cast on, and tbh I wasn't really paying much attention to what she was saying in between songs, so I just presumed it was her leg she broke :)

Omg my Dad yesterday. Me and my boyfriend were watching tv, and he comes in like "Lauren! there's a TV programme all about Thorpe Park on itv!!!!"I excitedly looked in the tv pages, going into a hissy fit. Said tv programme didn't exist. Meanwhile, my dad and my boyfriend sat there pissing themselves.

Omg my Dad yesterday. Me and my boyfriend were watching tv, and he comes in like "Lauren! there's a TV programme all about Thorpe Park on itv!!!!"I excitedly looked in the tv pages, going into a hissy fit. Said tv programme didn't exist. Meanwhile, my dad and my boyfriend sat there pissing themselves.

Posted Image

100 Rep! :DIn other news, exams are looming close, and over the next 10 days I have: 3 real GCSE's, 3 real Controlled Assessments and 5 mocks. It's gunna be a stressful 2 weeks but as soon as they are over I can just play PS3, go shopping and hype up for my trip to Florida! The sooner these next two weeks are out of the way, the better...

I didn't mean to joke about it, I'm being serious. I would actually be so down in the dumps! :P I know I can be a proper little geek, but I'm only hoping for the best :D I found out you can get disqualified for picking up a dropped item without permission, it's all so serious compared to before. We was doing a mock lat year for practice and one boy stood up and launched a rubber at another boys head! This is the same boy who got excluded for doing a wee in the playground though so I don't think it bothered him too much :D