Random

Phill

Can someone please tell me why the hell people always tend to be shocked that they're going Thorpe.On msn, at the end of their screen name, nearly every fanboy has the '= |' face after mentioning that they're going to Thorpe, I mean, what is so shocking about it? Seeing as you go every week anyways, LOL.Anyways, if someone would love to shed the light on this mystery I've to hear it!

My god I know. I've wondered if I was the only one that got annoyed by this. the fact they think everyone cares where they are going for a start..

I may be new, but I can stand up for myself! :(Dont listen to mikey! he's a bully!!! HahaAs for Thorpe,I know its crap! The themeing sucks, if thats what you can call it anyways! I just like Nemesis alot, thats all! :(Oh well! Lovz ya mikey! XxX

I love this topic. :(Well everything Random is cool, which might explain it. Anyone know why if you just go up to your little brother/sister and say something random in no tone of voice (eg pudding), they burst out laughing? Yeah, random :(.(Ohh yeah, and welcome JJ!)

Right, I need as many people as I can get who are going to Thorpe on the 27th. Rght Mikey has never done any of the mazes even though he is always talking about them and he gets really excited about them. So I need a few people to force him to go in them! HahaIts kind of an evil/doing it for him thing, I want to make him do these mazes as I think he will really enjoy it and remember it for a long time, and I'm making do it cause he's scared and I'm just evil like that! mwahahahaha!