Random

Phill

Double post..Well in France..everything is wierd.There conp keyboards have a spack layout. To use the full stop you need to hold down shift. Grrr.The A is in the top left and the W is the bottom..GRR.The auick brozn fox junped over the lqwy dog. Thats if I touched type like I ussaly do.Mc Donalds tastes wierd too :unsure: Meh, bring on Sqturdqy1..zhere the f**k is the exlimation mqrk111

Today I recieved my school half term dates. Monday 21st October - 30th October. So half term will be during the meet up.Christmas holiday: Friday 22nd December - 3rd January Normal Half term: Friday 9th February - 19th FebruaryEaster Holidays: Friday 29th March - 16th AprilHalf Term: Friday 26th May - 4th JuneSummer Holiday break up: Friday 13th JulyHas anyone else got anything different?

• 2 weeks later...

In drama one of my friends did a scene were two people had a fight anyway......as they did it they head-butted each other LMAO it was so funny although they got done in by our grumpy english teacher :( . Do you have any grumpy teachers I do A LOT.(50th post :lol: )I know that sucks but oh well.

Edited by haz

I have some idiots for teachers.Over the last 3 weeks I got moved 5 times from the seating plan but the amazing thing is I didn't actually do anything plus if you say you don't understand him about the work he will move you or trying and force you too stay at lunch or something.... god how I hate him

• 4 weeks later...

You could've come on Msn , I was online then =p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldn`t. We cant access msn because of the Hertfordshire RM block. It doesn`t let you into anything. They thought I was using Thorpe Park mania to get thorpe park pictures for my Graphics but really I was going on the forum. Meh Teachers are dumb. Anyways what were you doing on msn at that time?