Random

Phill

It was episode S04E00 and S04E01. I believe the first one (E00) was a Special recap episode, and the second (E01) is the first new episode of the season.Just gonna watch it now :PEdit: Driving was great thanks Sebby, did roundabouts and variable speed limit driving again, loved it as usual! Really got the knack of it now! :PIn other news, just seen Cloverfield! It was alright, but I think the motion-sickness spoilt it a bit for me. I loved the ending.

Not a mobile-phone camera, just a handy-cam that they had to film a party. Yeah, the motion sickness is caused by the constant movement of the camera, be it violent shaking during some of the numerous running scenes or quick movement from one character to the rest.It's definitely a unique idea, especially the use of it throughout an entire film.

Just got back from Cloverfield, one word, epic!I loved it, motion sickness wasn't too bad, and there was some real 's**t ya pants' moments. The entire film was filmed on a camcorder, and from their perspective. You see the monster loads, holy f**k. And the things that fell off it!? WTF!Omg it was brilliant, ending was brilliant. I also sat through the credits (cos the music was epic) and RIIIGHT at the end Rob says "he.lp..me" and then it flickers and reverses and says its "itss.. still alive" OMFG SEQUAL!I loved the humour through out, funny then RAWR OMFG monster. Loved the begening too, everyone in the cinema was leik "wtf its broke". HahaGO SEE IT! Please!

Marc has been proven wrong by myself.He refused to believe that there was such a ride as hudson river rafters. I knew the location, look and specs of the rafts without even researching. Thus proving my fanboy status to be greater then his.so, as marc didnt write a public apology. I have for him.ha@youmarc.