Random

Phill

Dropping my iphone isnt an everyday occurrence. I could drop my TV and it would smash. Does that mean its poorly built? No. iPods & iPhones have to be made of certain materials to enable the touch technology, it may not be as strong but if I was to step on most phones I could garentee they'd break &/or lose functions.

No, but I use it everyday, like you said (:My iphone has been dropped several times, and, still not a mark on it!Its not Apple poorly manufacturing their products, far from it. At the end of the day, its down to carelessness of the user. Apple shouldn't hold any responsibility if the customers faults, after all, Apple have done enough (well, as much as I'd expect a company to do) such as; scratch resistant screen, ipod socks etc.

My nano is already scratched to bits, and I try and keep it in perfect condition. IMO, I have broken phones by them literally slipping out of my hand and hitting the floor with little force from half a metre from the floor, but I suppose it was a Nokia phone. I agree with Charlie about dropping etc, but there touch and Iphone has got to have some kind of protection built in to stop it from problems such as this that Johnny and Phill have experienced, sounds like pisspoor manufacturing tbh.

Uhoh, what's this...Posted ImageNO! Could it be!?!?Posted ImageYes! ITS A JEPG!!11But seriously I did drop my iPod Today, from my top pocket, onto concrete, and it got walked on, and all that happned was a dent in the corner.Posted ImageI wanted to see how much 'stick' apple would get for it, turns out a lot. People, to me at least, are always quick to pick holes with apple stuff. But just goes to show, these things are built like little tanks. In related news, grab your new 30GB and 16GB iPods/ iPhones today!SUCKAS!!

Dropping it from about 5ft, onto concrete, then being stomped on, yeah. I don't know many other things made of glass can do that. I drop my iPod every day, admititley not onto concrete, but it does get dropped. I also, as an example to friends, got my keys out and dug into the display to prove it wouldn't scratch, and it didn't. Apple with their new products have taken durability into mind, all new ipods use glass and metals, rather than plastics. (BTW the broken LCD is a great prank on friends computers, set it as their screensaver, then record them freaking out, ahhh)

Oh how incredibly funny Phill, in fact would someone mind calling me an ambulance, seriously guys, my sides just split and there's guts and interestines all over the floor.What did it achieve, myself and Marc didn't pick holes in it, we simply said that if this has happened to two people within the small group of people on one forum, then there may be evidence to show there is fault's.What did posting the original photo achieve Phill? Me thinks none.