Random

Phill

If you've got any old phones lying about that you don't want anymore - you can get cash for free with them! Just PM me and I'll send you the link. I've just sent in my old broken 6280 and got £15 quid for it, everything is free to send it to them!PM me if interested!

Could you not post the link Sebby? I think I've seen an advert for what you're talking about on telly!In related news, I've just taken delivery of a brand new Samsung D900i which I don't need, planning on selling it for about £70, any takers?Also while I'm at it if anyone wants my old 8GB Black iPod Nano 2nd Gen, full of music, then just gimmie a shout! £70 or so.Oh and a DVD Player if anyone wants, nice slimline Phillips, unlocked for any region DVDs, £20.Got some K'Nex Rollercoaster sets as well, £20 each ono.All the stuff is good as new, because I take care of my s**t! :oSorry, I've turned this post into an advert really!

Need money to buy hair product or sommet? :o

Could you not post the link Sebby? I think I've seen an advert for what you're talking about on telly!

Evil companies.. charities have been doing this for years (without giving you money, obviously).. I expect their income from that is gonna decrease :o

STOP PRESS!!!! MARC ADMITS: THORPE ISN'T PERFECT!Marc | says:I dont because at thorpe its not a great dealMarc | says:its the watersMarc | says:and its to wetMarc | says:and few flatsMarc | says:which to be fairMarc | says:could be shut on any thorpe visit:PMarc | says:there a insult:-O