Random

Phill

Well done Seb!That is actually amazing.I kept on apologising in French when I stumbled , hoping to get some more marks.we do modules ; coursework , reading and writing exam , oral tape ,role play tape, final examI think that is it.

LOL,I have SATs this week, not that they matter at all.Hope you all do well in your exams ect. =D

Wooo.. media dept are being all stressy and busy moderating coursework as its to be sent off on friday. The deadline for everything was today (the idiots).As for me.. I have yet to start erm.. any of it. Go 2000 word essay and crap tonight! :P

I took French, I actually did quite well compared to the others in my class; I talked about mon vacances/my holiday for my speaking topic. In my skool, we have to give the examiner (most likely ur teacher) a set of questions.Reading exam I have to say is the easiest of the 3 as you'll have loads of questions and you'll have to fill in words which match the questions on page.The french listening is quite hard if your doing Advanced on Edexcel but AQA is quite good one to get. Out of them both, AQA is better in most subjects because they have a wide variety of resources and have loads of papers, which are last years and years beforeI also suggest buying the AQA GCSE books from WHSmith > lifesaver, they boost ur grade by one grade. That's not my works but those of the my teachers and head of depart. The books go for 8-10£ has all the key inform about what ur studying and breaks it down and above all, makes it fun to learn :S.I might be going for a drink with some of my friends from the class we have also talked about lunch or BBQ at friend's house but all's in planning stages.

Level 8! I remember the highest in KS3 was 6 and 5 was above average.I got 4 in all but one which was a 5, the must have either spread the level catagories out.Coz they did change Sats a couple of years back, it was the year after I did mine, the goverment made them easier.