Random

Phill

Today Phill,our friend Clare and I went to the beach for some innocent fun :angry:Phill got called an "emo" by some drunks.We got chatted up by some crazy boys from Southampton"The sand is hot over here , how old are you?"...They were flirting masters! Phill managed to fall in the sea ,grab on to me to regain balance forcing me down and then fell over.We looked beautiful , all completely soaked.Then some shady looking people started staring at us and old men took pictures of meIt was sexy :angry:

The guys chatting them up were South Efrican.

PHILL :angry: they were from Southampton, just because they were black doesn't mean they were from Africa!

If they where black, I doubt they'd be from South Africa. Did georgie fall in love or something? Trying to defend them. lol

It's not often I complain, or have a problem with an Apple product, but it's annoyed me. My like, 2 month old MacBook already has some problems. Posted ImageScreen has gone dark in the corners. What the hell is that all about.Posted ImageThe casing has warped at the top left edge, and is no longer flush. Note: Extreme amount of heat on that side. So bad design? Or faulty component? Anyone else had these problems, on MacBook, or laptop in general. Going into Apple store tomorrow to throw a stink about it. In lighter Apple news, WWDC tomorrow, new iPhone. Yay.

I remember reading about the 'warping' in an article online. I believe it's to do with there not being a screw there that should be there. Basically this screw was present during the development stages of the laptop, however Lord Steve Jobs decided that it spoilt the product's symmetry, so it had to be removed.Don't know if that's exactly what you have, but perhaps worth a thought.Also, this might be useful.Good luck. :D

Quick question- I'm planning on getting either an Ipod Classic or an Ipod tounch n am having a hard time choosing which one. Whilst the classic has more space for songs, 40 Gb, and the touch only has about 8 Gb space, there is also the fact that the touch incldes features that the classic doesnt such as the Internet, it also has a bigger screen. Just interestd in knowing what people here ould go for?