Random

Phill

Go for the touch, you'll find it much more enjoyable to use. You don't need more than 8GBs of music and video on any single trip out, though you do also have the option of 16GB. Touch can also have 3rd party apps installed, so it does even more.

I bought a touch - never looked back (only looked forward, to an iphone, oneday). Its great to use, everyone is amazed its glossy lush touchable goodness, and ive got 16gb and I'm using less than a quater of it and I have quite a bit of music and 6 episodes of a TV program plus contact details and photos. You can get email on it which is sweet aswell so its all good in the hood rly. Go touch.

Lol ;)Hmm...well my right hand hurts and has been getting worse over the past week, no idea what I've done in the first place to injure it though. And then my right foot started hurting earlier. My body is falling apart lol.Also my boyfriend is lying asleep next to me...someone dared me to throw water on him...hmm...teehee!