Random

Phill

Hmm.. I'm wondering whether most people have billions of pairs of PJs and change them daily, or just a few pairs and wear them a while.I'm a person of a few pairs, I only wear my tigger PJs and only really on special occasions (or if I'm staying away!).. some girls I know wear the same ones more than one night in a row, others change every evening. Just interested!

A girl after my own heart. Walks at night are so much better than during the day! Recently I waited for a train for an hour and a half (the first one was cancelled). I could've walked up to the village and back but it'd taken me about an hour round-trip. With sod all within an earshot in the area, the only thing that seemed interesting was the common, which lead directly up to the train platform. I didn't explore it though, as at night I didn't know where I was going. I have since explored it during the day and will one day go back at night.