Random

Phill

Well, back home and unpacked....holiday was amazing!. Good food, hot weather (in the 30's) every day, a nice pool, horse and cart ride, nice hotel... I would go back for sure!. Tell you something though, flight delays are no fun!. We were meant to arive home back at our house at 3 in the morning, but by the time the bad weather had shut the runway for Heathrow airport, we had to wait an hour for the luggage (because of all the flights) from Heathrow and Gatwick, and then well... we finally managed to get home at around 10 past 3!. Only because the taxi driver drove like some crazed guy all the way home!:D

Take one clumsy parent and a pint glass, mix it altogether with alcohol and you get me with a bit of glass in my knee less than a centimetre long and less whan a milimetre wide. So folks this is why you shouldn't drink because you will knock a glass over and it will smash and someone will get glass stuck somewhere.

Just signing in... had my dinner of chicken and waffles (very nice!). Baught a new cd today, meant to be the ultimate holiday party... and seems to live up to the title!:D. apart from that, been messing around with someone's mind.. honestly, telling people you will do something and then fool them is a lot of fun!

There is no point in owning the iPhone if you have to pay for the internet, it defeats the object of the phone, not to mention that the bill will indeed be astronomical.

With the iPhone on PAY AS YOU GO, the first years internet is free, 100% unlimited 3Gness, sign me up..or not, no contract, sorry couldn't help that joke.