Random

Phill

My oh my I love being able to enjoy my Thursday lie in properly! Just woke up! Have only been at 3 lessons at college this week, its been awesome because I've actually got some work done. Played glow in the dark Frisbee last night and had a lil bit of fun with local signs and a very boring looking tree :unsure:And Heroes was better than the last few weeks episodes on BBC 3 last night! I'm actually in a VERY good mood, so if anyone needs a favor ask me now!

Just to elaborate on my previous point, is that I paid £1,036 for a Mac that was sold to me as 'just working'. So I buy it, and for a month and it's fine, then Expose half breaks. Then the CD Drive fails. Then works, then fails, etc etc. Then the Bluetooth doesn't work. Then I reinstall the Mac OS X and the software issues are literally ridden with bugs horrifically, and to top it off the customer service is abysmal, a CSR even agreed with me when I rang them just now, letter got ignored that I emailed them with (rather hefty as well).I got an iMac to upgrade and avoid the s**tstorm that is Vista, but right now I want my old computer back. Toshiba replaced the old laptop I had as a goodwill sign, what exceptionally god performance by them - Apple are excited to sell you it but don't care when it fupps up.

SOMe and my sister decided to make dinner today, and we were going to make quiches, we went to the shop and bought everything and 4 blocks of short-crust pastry, we made the quiches and had pastry spare, so we made a Bakewell tart too. After that there was still pastry left so we cut out the rest of the pastry into little bits and used the rest of the Bakewell mixture to make 13 little Bakewell tarts, then we had pastry left, so we ended up making a further 11 jam tarts.I'm Done. :)