Random

Phill

and your point is...?

The point is you can't just laugh at him and say it's crap. If its so crap why dont you go and make one, and then we can judge your one.The point is that he tried to do it, so when people attempt things like that and clearly put time and effort into it you can't just go and say what you said.

I have actually, I don't claim that they're any better than his though.Oblivion RCT3Rita (Yeah this one is AWFUL)Corkscrew RCT3Stealth RCT3- Didn't really theme it though...I don't claim any them to be great though. And I'm sure people will take the mick out of mine. In an almost totally unrelated story one guy on YouTube (no names) told me that my weekly videos were rubbish, some may agree with him, but when he's offering a similar service and his videos are getting lower ratings than mine... :huh:

Posted ImageI guarantee if I had posted saying that coaster is crap you wouldn't have come down on me like that.

I guarantee that you probably wouldn't have said that in the first place though. Or anything like that, which means you think I would only say what I said to a certain few people, but if I do there is always reasons for saying it, like the fact that they shouldn't have said what they said in the first place.

Lets ride on the crappiest scariest RCT3 Nemesis recreation everCLICKYSimply LOL at that video, the poor kid has made a good effort but the ride is nothing like Nemesis! :huh:

That's not the most accurate but I'll give him credit - I've attempted Nemesis a numerous amount of times and got stuck at the loop and had to abandon it. What doesn't help in RCT3 is the fact that you can't go diagonally across the grid, you have to go in increments of 90 degrees.I have tried doing Air as well, I run into problems, this time with the 45 degree thing, especially when coming out of the station towards the lift hill. I may do a recreation with the hill straight ahead from the station. Is it possible to do 2 stations side-by-side on RCT3 like Air has?

That's not the most accurate but I'll give him credit - I've attempted Nemesis a numerous amount of times and got stuck at the loop and had to abandon it. What doesn't help in RCT3 is the fact that you can't go diagonally across the grid, you have to go in increments of 90 degrees.I have tried doing Air as well, I run into problems, this time with the 45 degree thing, especially when coming out of the station towards the lift hill. I may do a recreation with the hill straight ahead from the station. Is it possible to do 2 stations side-by-side on RCT3 like Air has?

I don't think so, it's never worked for me. :huh:

I guarantee that you probably wouldn't have said that in the first place though. Or anything like that, which means you think I would only say what I said to a certain few people, but if I do there is always reasons for saying it.

Yes but it's noticeable that you still do it. It's not exactly a civilised response is it. Especially telling him that if he thinks its crap why don't we see his, you've done an entire Thorpe recreation, how about we get to see that? You could have just given your opinion on it rather than being like that.

I have tried doing Air as well, I run into problems, this time with the 45 degree thing, especially when coming out of the station towards the lift hill. I may do a recreation with the hill straight ahead from the station. Is it possible to do 2 stations side-by-side on RCT3 like Air has?

Yes there is a downloadable pack somewhere on the net called RCT3 options editor, basically it allows you to build points in the track where it can merge and effectively make dual stations, however you'll only be able to use one of them cos the second one will have to be built as a different ride which you won't be able to run because the track isn't a complete circuit. That was quite a bit of waffling but hopefully you get the idea.

Yes but it's noticeable that you still do it. It's not exactly a civilised response is it. Especially telling him that if he thinks its crap why don't we see his, you've done an entire Thorpe recreation, how about we get to see that? You could have just given your opinion on it rather than being like that.

Well he didn't exactly give a civilized response to the recreation. Just going 'LOL at that video!' isn't what I'd call civilized.

No I didn't need to, but I wanted to. If he's going to make an un-civilized response, why shouldn't I back to him? I've seen many un-civilized responses from people on here, some who've been members for a long time, but they don't all exactly get complained at.