Random

Phill

We were playing football then I went in to watch the news for SAW the ride, but I left my goalie gloves at the field. When I came back after realising I put on wrong channel for SAW the ride I put my goalie gloves on and everyone started laughing, it was wet so I took it off and someone said the chav had peed in it. :)

Aw dude, that's horrible.I really dont understand why people feel the need to do things like that. It annoys me.Sorry to hear about that mate :(

It's where you hold your face in the palms of your hands.Posted Imageand awwws, you put them on? =\Chavs could all drop and I'd celebrate. It won't happen but we can dream xD

I knew that but didn't think anything was facepalm material. Oh well. Thanks Tim, yeah the person is a complete idiot.

LOL at that Cringle!Anyhoo, Comic Relief was really fun today. I went into school dressed as a hippie girl. Bright purple tights with fishnets, rainbow converses, starry lulu skirt, pink strappy top, fluorescent leg-warmers and a frilly bra.... Got some funny looks though. :S Girls and Teachers loved it, boys were creeped out... SO? :DAhhh, 'twas a good day

Completely USUAL perhaps, but I reckon I saw Marc on the park (argh, rhymingness) today.Bit of a double take and then he'd gawn.So I stalked his picture out, and it's definately this smiley guy I sawPosted ImageNote: Not the smiley chin dude, which I have a feeling is the other Mark. The one with a 9. That'll be Mark9 then..So HI MARC, with a 7 hour delay from seeing you to speaking. I'm a bad staff member. Next time I'll shout at you. Nicely, of course!This is all rather amateurish, but I saw a TPM person at Thorpe Park (really I hear you cry, does it happen?) and well, woo!</Rich's random crapness>

Ooh what area have you been put in Rich? :P Might have to look out for you tomorrow heheh.

Day One = Learning how beautiful the interior of the TP canteen is, for 2 hours. Then a bit of Samurai training (get in! xD).Day Two = Meant to be an assessment to make me a proper ride attendant... happened at 2pm! Followed by joyous loading of the upside downy, spinny roundy ride which I may have accidentally fallen in love with....I say that because just as the park shut we were given the first bit of training on X. Nooooooooooooooooo (Way Out).Samurai could never compete.It's a mighty warrior after all. ;) I wanna be on Samurai tomorrow. Well, it's all I'm trained on! As for whether that happens or I get to be all jolly outside Stealth again and tell people that Stealth ISN'T the new attraction but SAW is, and point at the clearly visible drop, is to be seen.That genuinely happened with 3 separate groups of people. Shocking but true.But it's ACTUALLY amazing. Someone called me Tetley. I have no idea why. But the whole of one of the pods on Samurai was Tetley-ing me as it came down. (Fear not, it didn't fall down).

Mark Gilbert is chinny ;)Day one in the canteen sounds very exciting. Could have become an interior design expert of the canteen in that amount of time! :PPretty decent rides to get there ;) Just don't be surprised if you become nocturnal working in X:/! Bad enough walking out of that pyramid after being in there 5 minutes :P

Mark Gilbert is chinny ;)Day one in the canteen sounds very exciting. Could have become an interior design expert of the canteen in that amount of time! :PPretty decent rides to get there ;) Just don't be surprised if you become nocturnal working in X:/! Bad enough walking out of that pyramid after being in there 5 minutes :P

I HAVE to tell you X is TINY. It feels so big in the dark, but they locked it off at 5 for our "tour" and fired up the lighting (sounds brutal). It really isn't as big as it seems. (Oh, and it's crap).James, you're completely right. Coming out of X after 5 minutes explodes your retinas. Still, there were four of us going round X... so perhaps they can forget they wanted to train me on it... Samurai anyone?!EDIT: Rich (it's like I'm talking to myself here!) I was platforming from about 3ish. How amazingly fun is Samurai? I used to *like* it. We've progressed quickly with our relationship. Hannah was operating, and then ANOTHER Richard turned up. Also, in our XNWO tour there's yet ANOTHER Richard. I make that two Rich's and two Richard's. Hell, that'll be a fun "Rich to the console please!"