Random

Phill

I just think it's great that even when heavily drunk I can still spell Colossus correctly, a word which many, (MANY), people have failed to do. :D In fact the only wrongly spelled word is the is.. it's supposed to be an as :D

You missed capital letters for all the ride names. I know you're heavily drunk, but that is no excuse for missing capital letters. :huh:

It's death for Xbox 360's. (Hard drive failure.)

Sorry its just Microsoft!My friends one packed up, and so did my brothers, they both got new ones, my brothers one was a new one too!!!I decided to overheat my friends one, took the fan out, let it run for a while, try to kill it a bit, and plugged the fans back in, running at full, but cooled down very quickly though, and then I randomly shorted things out with a screw driver, and it didn't get hot after that!Another bit of randomness, I love unloading containers of boxes!

Well it is Quad-Band, so you're wrong there. The WiFi is excellent and as for video, when I can watch anything from YouTube to BBC iPlayer on my phone I don't see there being a problem.Admittedly it doesn't have Mobile Office, but if I wanted to be able to write an essay on the move then I'd want a UMPC with a full QWERTY keyboard, not a mobile phone. Being able to view Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe PDF files is more than enough.Can't argue the bluetooth, I wish I could transfer files and whatnot. But sadly the music companies have Apple in a bit of a stranglehold what with iTunes.As for biggest touchscreen, well it's hardly small. Besides, it's not the size it's how well it's utilised. There's no arguing that the iPhone's user interface is still way up on that of the competition, otherwise they wouldn't keep bringing out phones with skins that are essentially the same as the iPhone's.LG Arena, Samsung Tocco, Nokia 5800.I'm not claiming that the iPhone is flawless, far from it. It sucks that I'm locked down to O2 and it sucks that I can't view flash on websites or record videos. However in my opinion it is some way ahead of the competition, not just thanks to the phone but also its integration with programs on the PC. There is no software partnership that can compare to the iPhone, iTunes and MobileMe. It is incredably easy to syncronise data, add music and applications or back the entire thing up.I'm not some kind of crazed Apple fanboy, I just like the phone. However I dislike that whenever you enjoy using an Apple product and prefer it to a rival's offering it provokes a frenzy of snide comments from people like Marc who don't have the phone because they think that makes them an individual, and that by sticking with a Nokia and pretending he sends MMS messages all the time he is somehow less of a sheep and more technologically aware. Surely the fact that people like this have to continuously validate thier decision to shun Apple products indicates that thier reasons for doing so aren't entirely legitimate?Just a thought.

I'm not some kind of crazed Apple fanboy, I just like the phone. However I dislike that whenever you enjoy using an Apple product and prefer it to a rival's offering it provokes a frenzy of snide comments from people like Marc who don't have the phone because they think that makes them an individual, and that by sticking with a Nokia and pretending he sends MMS messages all the time he is somehow less of a sheep and more technologically aware. Surely the fact that people like this have to continuously validate thier decision to shun Apple products indicates that thier reasons for doing so aren't entirely legitimate?

Like I said, if it could do things such as bluetooth, I would be the first to get the phone for the features that it does have. And regarding your MMS comment, I do actually use it alot, atleast 3 or 4 times a week, along with that, the fact that apple are introducing it says it all dont you think?