Random

Phill

Does anyone know when Chessington Mania will be available?

Never.. as the chief person (Marc) has said he has no intention of visiting Chessington again this year, do you really, honestly believe a Chessington mania would actually open. I mean for god sake, TPM hasn't even been updated properly for like 2 months and Marc is there every 4 days!

Never.. as the chief person (Marc) has said he has no intention of visiting Chessington again this year, do you really, honestly believe a Chessington mania would actually open. I mean for god sake, TPM hasn't even been updated properly for like 2 months and Marc is there every 4 days!

We all can have dunce moments you know Mark! ;)

Do any of you know if it's possible to get Peanut butter M&M's in the UK because I had them while in Florida last year and they were amazing, haven't seen them over here though?

I don't think you can.Tbh, I am not a big lover of all the M&M's.The only ones I think you can buy are the...Yellow = PeanutsBrown = Milk ChocBlue = I think these are choc and nuts but dunno.When I went to Florida, you get loads of different varieties over there and not here! (but I know friends who ship over some spicy cinnamon chewing gum, so I am lucky) :lol:

I don't think you can.Tbh, I am not a big lover of all the M&M's.The only ones I think you can buy are the...Yellow = PeanutsBrown = Milk ChocBlue = I think these are choc and nuts but dunno.When I went to Florida, you get loads of different varieties over there and not here! (but I know friends who ship over some spicy cinnamon chewing gum, so I am lucky) :D

Okay, thanks for the help. :lol: