Random

Phill

I switched from leisure and tourism, I got bored and did history, oh how I wish I never changed..... history is a very hard subject! so much writing involved :/

You are so lucky, I'd rather be doing something like food tech xD I have friends who are doing history coursework, for one question they had to right like 4-6 pages xD

My school was like that most things non work related was blocked.

All of our stuff that is not work related is blocked too.I think Mania Hub works on ours as you need to sign in to actually comment.Plus, I can only think of 3 people, including myself, that would use TPM if they got bored or wanted to go on.
  • themeparkmad
  • Jezzerz
  • rossafc
So it is not used loads, so staff don't suspect it! :)

Schools and Colleges are weird with this banning thing.I still have things blocked and I am in College. It is so stupid!On the banning side...I got banned from my email, when in year 11, as I called someone a bit*h as they were going to THORPE PARK and I was not available to go.Then I got an email from "an administrator ;)" saying I am banned from email for 2 months as I have been cyber bulling!That was a MAJOR :P for me! :)

I'm getting so annoyed at the AQA french listening tapes. They have the really nice lady voice, really full, relatively deep and you can hear clearlyYou have a man, nice deep and full voice which is clear and you can hear properly.And then they throw in the woman who has the really high pitched voice, which makes the tape recorder resonate, so all you can hear is a "VVvvvvVVvvVVvvVVvvvvv?" o_0.driving me insane!

And then they throw in the woman who has the really high pitched voice, which makes the tape recorder resonate, so all you can hear is a "VVvvvvVVvvVVvvVVvvvvv?"

I had my exam in a bigggggggggggg hall, and it reverberated so bad, I couldn't make out a word they were saying. That's my excuse why I failed. And I'm sticking to it.

I'm getting so annoyed at the AQA french listening tapes. They have the really nice lady voice, really full, relatively deep and you can hear clearlyYou have a man, nice deep and full voice which is clear and you can hear properly.And then they throw in the woman who has the really high pitched voice, which makes the tape recorder resonate, so all you can hear is a "VVvvvvVVvvVVvvVVvvvvv?" o_0.driving me insane!

I had my exam in a bigggggggggggg hall, and it reverberated so bad, I couldn't make out a word they were saying. That's my excuse why I failed. And I'm sticking to it.

I blame my bad grade on the high pitched woman and on a bad quality tape. I could hardly make out a word of what they were saying in English, let alone the French stuff. Thankfully, I can retake this year and hopefully get a better grade.