Random

Phill

Went to see Avatar yesturday, I actually don't rate it very highly at all. For me, after the 90 minute mark had passed, I was bored, dis-interested and eagerly awaiting the end to be honest. Yes, it was extremly action-packed, and the special effects were incredible, however, the film was far too long and dragged on a great deal. I saw it in 2D, and I can see how it would be so much better in 3D, yet after seeing it once, I wouldn't be able to go through watching it again, even if it is in 3D. A good effort, and I can easily see how most people love it, but for me, just very, very dull.

"seats and blasters cannot be shared" thanks a lot for bringing a tear to my eye because of something I CANT go to! :D

Oi! You keep your boaty in the boaty!Your lap bars are about to lower....Please stand behind the yellow line on the platform floor! Your utility vechile will shortly she arriving for the next journey! Stand clear, vechile approaching.Welcome to the Vampire, place all bags and loose belongings on the exit platform and shoes MUST be wornAhhhh you survived! Please, exit to the left!Welcome aboard Safari Skyway! A birds eye view of just some of the amazing things we have here at Chessington & Zoo!Hey you! Sit down! sit back and hold tight! this is a bumpy ride!YOU ARE GOING TO FILL EVEN MORE "TEARY" NOW! :D

So I was watching the Cardiff Blues v Newport Gwent Dragons last night on TV with my parents. Now, the Blues were wearing, suprise surprise, BLUE kit and the dragons were wearing their black and whatever else colour kit. My Mum, bless her little cottons went 'Gemma, the Cardiff Blues, they're playing in the blue kit, yes?' and I was like 'The clue is in the name Mum' and then she got all funny like 'Well the other team could of been wearing blue and they could of had a colour clash!' so I was like 'Oh shush Mum, if it makes you feel any better the blues have been known to wear pink and black kit in the past' and she goes 'You mean to tell me rugby players wear pink?' and I was like :) you bloody cow! But I secretly think they enjoyed watching rugby as they took the mick because I knew Leigh Halfpenny usually plays at number 14 for the Blues and they were like 'Ooohhh get you knowing that!' and I was like well it's hardly sad, because when he plays for the Welsh international team he usually plays at 14. So screw you!And I just realised how many times I used 'like' in that paragraph xD