Random

Phill

I miss David Tennant already. ='(Ah well. Except people saying the new one is **** is annoying me, he's only been in it a few seconds and the trailer is just a trailer. And for people saying they'll never Dr. Who again, they know they will anyway so it's stupid saying that. :)

I only got 33 Miles Per Gallon the other day, and haven't been doing well lately...My average, combined is about 42, and I usually have at least 38, the car's is supposed to average 36.Never mind!

Just you saying about cars, I have been looking for car insurance.The cheapest I can find, at the moment, is £1,500 for a 17 year old male. UTTER P*SS TAKE!!! :)

Car Insurance for Male Drivers is always more because the company's stereotype that Male Drivers are more likely to crash than Female Drivers.

I knew that Steve! :DA friend of mine is having her driving lessons as well and Sophie said to me it was £800 for her.£1,500 just because I am a guy is wrong, surely!I am not exactly going to be going racing down the road at 100mph! :)This is the only thing where I will agree with a particular catagory, as I don't usually - Sexist! :)

Lol nasty.My first year the car was registered under my mum, and she was the policyholder, I was a simple named driver, and it cost us £1,500.This year we changed the car to my name, I was policyholder.. it would've cost £1,300.. adding my mum as a named driver, even though she never ever drives it reduced it to under £750. Always worth fiddling about with whos registered and policyholders etc, as it makes a hell of a difference.

Lol nasty.My first year the car was registered under my mum, and she was the policyholder, I was a simple named driver, and it cost us £1,500.This year we changed the car to my name, I was policyholder.. it would've cost £1,300.. adding my mum as a named driver, even though she never ever drives it reduced it to under £750. Always worth fiddling about with whos registered and policyholders etc, as it makes a hell of a difference.

Okay Cheers Peter!I will bare that in mind! :):D